Dear Dance Parents,
Picture Day will be Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 at Pine Island Dance.
So the day runs smoothly, please read all the information supplied to you carefully and follow the guidelines. The pictures taken hang in the lobby of the studio all year. Please take the day seriously and have your child available to be photographed in each of his/her classes.
Picture day is MANDATORY for all IMPACT dancers.
Kids need to be dressed and ready to be photographed 30 minutes before their scheduled time slot in case we are running ahead of schedule.
We will not shoot more than 30 minutes ahead. If your dancer is not there and ready at the time of the shot, we can’t wait and they will not be in the group picture. Sometimes we run behind, so plan to be there longer than the schedule shows.
Hot dogs and other yummy treats will be for sale: proceeds benefit participating IMPACT Competition Dance Team members.[list style=”star”]
- Please read the schedule sheet to see what shoes, tights, hair and make-up is required for each photo.
- You will need one ordering envelope for EACH class your child is in.
- Please look at the sample envelope and decide what type of packages you are interested in BEFORE picture day.
- You will receive envelopes 2 weeks prior in order to have them filled out ahead of time.
- We will be able to answer any questions you have about ordering on that day, but please be prepared with your decisions ahead of time.
- All pictures must be paid for on picture day.
- As you are turning in your envelopes and asking questions on picture day, PLEASE make every effort to be patient and nice to the volunteer moms. It is a long day, they are working hard, and they deserve to be treated kindly.
Charley has been doing Pine Island Dance pictures for 25 years and he is fantastic……you will LOVE the pictures he takes of your dancer.
Also being sent out soon is a Personal Ad Order form for the Recital Program. Please be sure to turn it in on or before the deadline. You can take a look and see last year’s program at the studio. Your dancer will be thrilled to see his/her picture and your message in the program!! This is also a great advertising opportunity for your business!
Picture Day Schedule will also be emailed and hung in the studio soon!